We thank each of our Partners and Sponsors. They have all been valuable and key to making our organization and all of our events a success. If you would like to become a sponsor, we would love to have you... please contact us.
November 7, 2015 Bear Creek Stram Cleanup
September 12, 2015 Fall Bread and Cheese Creek Cleanup
October 3, 2015 Fall Peninsula Expressway Cleanup
October 13, 2015 Bread and Butter Creek Cleanup
April 6, 2013- Willow Road Section of Bread and Cheese Creek Clean-up
April 20, 2013- Bear Creek Park and Shoreline Clean-up
May 18, 2013 - Stansbury Park and Pond Cleanup
September 2012 - Internationl Coastal Clean-up
Clean Bread and Cheese Creek awarded Grant (June 2011)
April 2012 (Project Clean Stream)
April 2011 (Project Clean Stream)
- Blue Water Baltimore worked in conjunction with the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay in organizing Project Clean Stream.
- Thomas Schwab, Moments by Thomas was onsite capturing all our progress the day of the clean-up.
- The Monster Truck Hellcamino, attended the event to run over shopping carts, making it easier to separate the parts and dispose of them correctly.
- Delegate Mike Weir Jr. participated in the clean-up.
- John Olszewski, Jr. participated in the clean-up.
- Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) Honors Program participated in the clean-up.
- Patapsco High School ROTC participated in the clean-up.
- Circle K of Towson University participated in the clean-up.
April 2010 (Project Clean Stream)
- Andras Frenyo, a panoramic photographer, was onsite capturing all our progress the day of the clean-up.
- Jennifer Hontz, a local artist, sold jewelry to benefit the Bread & Cheese Creek Clean up! Her beautiful jewelry is created from discarded items and cost $10 each. To order contact me.
- Michael Wuyek, a professional photographer, took photos of Bread and Cheese Creek before the April 10th Clean-up. This will help us document the progress we will see after the Clean-up.